30 Sep 2021   [#481] In reply to [#480]
Hi jabber,

re:
> just one request: DARK UI

It's still a work in progress but here's a sneak peek:

- Michael

Message 6507.482 was deleted

30 Sep 2021   [#483]
Before that if you have a Windows System you can make that ;)
Key Logo windows + "+" toggle on an Inverse color Interface
Key Logo windows + "Escape" toggle on Normal color Interface :)

11 Dec 2021   [#484] In reply to [#481]
Hi Michael,

Sorry to ask you despite a subject widely documented on the forum. But I'm not sure I'm doing the right customization of my toolbox on my own.
I wish I had Curve / Solid combined into one tab, because currently with my custom palette, when I click on the "solid" tab to open it, the "Construct" tab or the "Transform" tab closes. I think that would fix the problem which I think is a vertical space issue. I attach my files:
In Moi 4.0:
SidePane.htm
SidePaneTabs.js
SidePaneContextArea.htm
SidePaneTitleBar.htm
SidePaneFilename.htm

In Moi > startup:
SeparateSidePanePalettesNotViewSelect.js

In case there is an interaction between them. the rest of the palette suits me as it is.

- Zooen

Image Attachments:
Palette.jpg 

11 Dec 2021   [#485] In reply to [#484]
Hi Zooen, that's the intentionally designed behavior that if you open a tab which would cause the side pane to become longer than the available vertical space that it will collapse tabs at the bottom up until there is enough space to fit it without a scroll bar.

The script SeparateSidePanePalettesNotViewSelect.js is making that situation worse by ungrouping all tabs.

What happens if you just remove SeparateSidePanePalettesNotViewSelect.js and let the UI work as it is supposed to?

- Michael
11 Dec 2021   [#486] In reply to [#485]
Hi Michael,
Thank you for your quick response (on weekends!). I remove SeparateSidePanePalettesNotViewSelect.js, Solid and Curve are combined as I wanted. But I would really like to have Construct and Transform on two separate (therefore open) tabs because they are the two tabs we use the most. As you can see the selector is on the left. I think, but I could be wrong, that with this position it should work.
Can I make a modification to test the desired layout?

- Zooen

Image Attachments:
Interface.jpg  Panel.jpg 

11 Dec 2021   [#487] In reply to [#486]
Hi Zooen, try putting this attached script into the appdata startup folder. It's a modified version of the other script. This one will only ungroup the Construct / Transform palette and not others.

- MIchael

Attachments:
SeparateSidePanePalettesOnlyConstructTransform.js

12 Dec 2021   [#488] In reply to [#487]
Thanks Michael,
This is exactly what I wanted, with even better working comfort!
I was even able to slightly increase the UI size!

- Zooen

Image Attachments:
INTERFACE OPTIMISÉE.jpg  NEW GOOD PANEL.jpg 

Message 6507.489 was deleted

7 Mar 2022   [#490] In reply to [#1]
Is the link to the file gone? Where is it?
7 Mar 2022   [#491] In reply to [#490]
Hi aum,

re:
> Is the link to the file gone? Where is it?

Yes it looks like Max has removed the file attachment with his CustomUI mod in it, I don't know why.

- Michael
7 Mar 2022   [#492] In reply to [#491]
I was able to get Max's website about a week ago. Now it is "gone", from my location anyway.
I do not know who or how it was caused to go away.

There were some news announcements in the media recently, about unnamed web providers shutting things down...
- Brian
8 Mar 2022   [#493]
There is not a world war in this time and some internet sites closed and forbidden!
8 Mar 2022   [#494]
The Wayback machine has it archived.

https://archive.org/web/
9 Mar 2022   [#495] In reply to [#494]
Indeed!
Max smirnov's archives !
https://web.archive.org/web/20190716204922/http://moi.maxsm.net/media/files/

but then files "zipped" are not accessible!!!
18 Apr 2022   [#496]
Anyone know of a way to reach out to Max? I'd like to ask if I can repost his plugin. I made a tutorial awhile back and a few moi users are asking about it on youtube. Would reposting a link to download be bad form?
18 Apr 2022   [#497] In reply to [#496]
Hi Limi,

re:
> Would reposting a link to download be bad form?

I'm really not sure... On one hand removing all of the scripts he had as file attachments here in the forum seems to indicate that he doesn't want to have them distributed anymore but on the other hand they were posted for public access with the seeming intent to have them as open source although there was no specific license attached...

Hopefully someone will be able to get in touch with him to find out what his wishes are. Nobody has had any luck reaching him so far though.

I kind of feel like I shouldn't repost any links myself but if others do I won't remove them unless I receive communication from Max asking for that.

- Michael
19 Apr 2022   [#498] In reply to [#496]
Limi:

Beginning MOI.

If you contact Max, would it be possible to repost the Object Library Mac version from Max. I purchased MOI, and decided to add it to MOI, however, Max is missing. tgoy99
19 Apr 2022   [#499] In reply to [#498]
For the moment all from Max is not accessible!
Maybe the war ! ?
23 Apr 2022   [#500] In reply to [#497]
Thanks Michael!

Show messages:  1-20  …  421-440  441-460  461-480  481-500  501-520  521-522