15 Aug 2014   [#41] In reply to [#40]
Excellent!
15 Aug 2014   [#42] In reply to [#40]
So many useful shortcuts.

Thanks for that list!
2 Sep 2014   [#43]
Some Tips and Tricks.

Used scripts:
-DelCorners (Download: http://moi3d.com/forum/get_attachment.php?webtag=MOI&hash=e0fc8aca1fc5b69addf1d3ed91421181&filename=DelCorners.js)
-UnwarpCurve
-Pipe2

2 Sep 2014   [#44] In reply to [#43]
cool!
2 Sep 2014   [#45] In reply to [#44]
Thanks Pilou!

And the another way to make this kinf of pipes, without FLOW. I think it is more nice method.

8 Sep 2014   [#46]
Great stuff Andrei!

The DelCorners script is very useful as well. Installed it right away.
11 Sep 2014   [#47] In reply to [#45]
Andrei Thanks for all these video tutorial...I'm watching them on Youtube! They're really nice! Thanks a ton
Ciao
Arian
29 Mar 2016   [#48]
Samardac Method Hotkeys:

H=script: /*! Show/Hide edges --- H*/ var breps = moi.geometryDatabase.getObjects().getBReps(); var hide = true; for ( var i = 0; i < breps.length; ++i ) { var edges = breps.item(i).getEdges();

Doesnt Work anymore !?
Is there a new Script available for hiding and showing Edges on an Object per toggling ?
29 Mar 2016   [#49] In reply to [#48]
Hi ndrakey,

That's the script i use to toggle the edges visibility on the selected entities (surfaces or polysurfaces/solids) :

script: /*! Show-hide edges on selected objects */var breps = moi.geometryDatabase.getSelectedObjects().getBreps(); for ( var i = 0; i < breps.length; ++i ) {var brep = breps.item(i);brep.getEdges().invertProperty( 'hidden');}

It works for me.

Nice day,

Marco.
29 Mar 2016   [#50] In reply to [#48]
Hi ndrakey,

you wrote:
> H=script: /*! Show/Hide edges --- H*/ var breps = moi.geometryDatabase.getObjects().getBReps();
> var hide = true; for ( var i = 0; i < breps.length; ++i ) { var edges = breps.item(i).getEdges();>
> Doesnt Work anymore !?

The script you show above must not be the full script - it looks like you've only got the front part of it. That script code you have there just loops over things but does not perform any actions, that's why it doesn't work.

Try Marco's script above, or look more closely at where you got the original script because you didn't get all of it.

- Michael

Show messages:  1-20  21-40  41-50