MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: Dark Moi interface by zenox3d

Show messages:  1-19  20-25

18 Jul 2013   [#20] In reply to [#19]
Hi,

It is for V3 sorry. I saw on the forum that we can use V3 beta for pro work so I thought most of the people use V3 with new tools and upgrades.Also i didn't know that V2 was programmed different then V3 beta.I will make update for the others too about this issue.

Regards from Zenox3d
18 Jul 2013   [#21]
@ Michael
Does it possible to have a color Selector inside the Dialog View Options for BarBody-SidePaneBody?
(it's easy to modify inside the Moi/UI/moi.Css file but...:)
18 Jul 2013   [#22]
Thank you
18 Jul 2013   [#23] In reply to [#21]
Hi Pilou,

> Does it possible to have a color Selector inside the Dialog View Options for BarBody-SidePaneBody?

It's not really easy to do this because if you change the UI background it would be easy for text to become unreadable. It's not really easy to change the UI by only changing one single color like that, there are many different elements and colors involved in making a UI theme.

- Michael
18 Jul 2013   [#24] In reply to [#23]
<< It's not really easy to do this because if you change the UI background it would be easy for text to become unreadable. It's not really easy to change the UI by only changing one single color like that, there are many different elements and colors involved in making a UI theme.

Ok no problem just edit by hand! ;)
I have changed it for a low level of grey, seems that works fine with any buttons ;)

18 Jul 2013   [#25] In reply to [#24]
I like it...simple nuance of grey but sophisticated...French touch,what else...

Show messages:  1-19  20-25