MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: V5 beta Apr-13-2023 available now

Show messages:  1-20  …  141-160  161-180  181-200  201-210

22 Feb   [#201]
Hello,

I would like to report a bug.
When you copy an object from within a group, paste it (do not move), select come face, and delete it, the whole group gets duplicated upon deleting the face. Only disabling history for the duplicated object, or moving it prevents this bug from occurring.

I love new beveling capabilities.
See ya
22 Feb   [#202] In reply to [#201]
Hi Fubax, thanks for reporting this bug. I can reproduce it over here, I will investigate it. It looks like the pasted object still thinks it is part of the original group.

Thanks, - Michael
24 Feb   [#203] In reply to [#202]
Hi Michael, there's also similar thing happening sometimes when I Ctrl+z deleted objects, they get multiplied each time I undo. Maybe that's related, but I don't know any specific conditions to recreate that, it seems to happen in more complicated projects. ¯\(°_° )/¯
24 Feb   [#204] In reply to [#203]
Hi Fubax, I've seen the undo multiplication, I think it's not related to groups.

It's on my radar to get fixed too though.

Thanks, - Michael
17 Mar   [#205]
I would like to report another bug, now with the pinning of "Unnamed" objects.

• When nothing is selected and you Ctrl+Left click on the "Unnamed" right side in the objects list, there's no pin icon, but nothing can be selected afterwards, both in the objects list, as well as in the viewport. Only hiding and un-hiding the "Unnamed" object fixes things back to normal.
• When "Unnamed" object is selected, and you perform Ctrl+Left click on the yellow icon in the objects list, pin icon also does not occur, but now the "Unnamed" object cannot be deselected. Again only hiding and un-hiding fixes things back to normal.
18 Mar   [#206] In reply to [#205]
Hi Fubax, thanks for reporting the bug with setting a selection filter (Ctrl+click) on the "Unnamed" entry. I can repeat it over here and I will investigate a fix.

Thanks,
- Michael
5 Apr   [#207]
Hi Michael,i have questions,when you release v5?Or new beta iteration?Did you have any date for announcement? Thanks
5 Apr   [#208] In reply to [#207]
Hi blackboard,

re:
> Hi Michael,i have questions,when you release v5?Or new beta iteration?Did you have any date for announcement? Thanks

I'm waiting on bug fixes for the ACIS library before releasing the v5 final version. Sorry I don't have a set date yet for when that will be done.

Probably have another beta release pretty soon though but I also don't have a set date for that either, sorry.

- Michael
14 May   [#209]
Hi Michael,
Whenever I wanted to download latest version, it only shows: Current version: Dec-1-2023.
The file is also MoI v5 beta Dec-1-2023.zip...

Michael
14 May   [#210]
Hi Michael,

Last Beta version is the Dec. 1st 2023.
The thread where you post is Apr-13 but it's 2023.

Have fun

Show messages:  1-20  …  141-160  161-180  181-200  201-210