MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: Moi CAD in Industrial woodworking machines

5 Nov 2021   [#1]
Leave apart Alfas and Abarths :) let's show something real
Being close to retirement i decided to share some work i did in last company(closed) i worked for
I put together MOI screenshots,pictures,video footage and 3D animations
Bearings,gear motors,air cylinders and fittings are downloaded and imported in Moi as Step
3D animations:Blender 2.9 + Evee (all objects imported from Moi in FBX)

Sanding lines for wooden cylinders

After sanding,wooden cylinders ready to be assembled in cots for babies

M
5 Nov 2021   [#2] In reply to [#1]
Awesome stuff M!!!
5 Nov 2021   [#3] In reply to [#1]
NIIICE!
5 Nov 2021   [#4] In reply to [#1]
Great work Mauro!
5 Nov 2021   [#5]
Nice work, congratulations.
5 Nov 2021   [#6]
Unreality to reality! :)
6 Nov 2021   [#7]
Thank you to all :)
Video footage in the first video was made in two factories in Poland during installation and testing
Both of them work for a famous worldwide brand that sell low cost forniture,home products,kitchenware and so on
Cots for babies automatic clamp work in another factory in Poland,for the same famous brand

I worked 30+ years in so called "Chair district" here, in North East Italy
Before Berlin's wall fall,our district produced 70% of all solid wood chairs in Europe
I worked for the greatest factory:with branches in France,Serbia,Albania and Bosnia
We had an internal mechanical workshop to made our custom woodworking machines,devices,"patents",automations
So,i did that stuff "in a breeze" :)

Balkan area and East Europe own main raw material: the Beech.So,with the Globalization, main production moved there
but i know some businessman from our industrial district moved to Vietnam to make chairs:East Europe start to be expensive

As Latins said: Dura lex,sed lex (hard rule but this is the rule): always obtain best profit margin

M