MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: So stoked out

Show messages: All  1-5  6-9

2 Mar 2021   [#6] In reply to [#4]
Search: Liminal4D How to customize UI in MOI. His description really makes the most sense. But one thing to remember is MOI v4 uses the main Program files and MOI 3 uses x86 program files. Hope you get it going.
2 Mar 2021   [#7] In reply to [#5]
Just wanted to say....Frenchy Pilou You are absolutely amazing! I just stare in amazement at all your work. Every thing you post I read it all. I hope to be able to model like you someday. Thanks Frenchy.
2 Mar 2021   [#8] In reply to [#7]
Liminal Just cracks me up so good.... When He said....If you don't know how to open software. ahhhh this might not be the right page... he he I also am just amazed with His Inspirational comments. And His ending quotes are one of a kind. Thanks Michael Gibson for creating this incredible software.
2 Mar 2021   [#9] In reply to [#8]
I was able to get all my shortcut scripts working as well. Sure wish I could figure out how to model with live symmetry. I am also loading my drawing's into Blender. I can't believe I am actually really getting Blender dialed. For Me at this point MOI and Blender are like two buddies shaking hands. I have been so excited, just had to share that.

Show messages: All  1-5  6-9