MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: So stoked out

28 Feb 2021   [#1]
Hi there MOI users, creators, and Guru's I was finally able to get the MOI V4 with Custom UI plugin and object library working. I also got the custom GUI builder working. I followed Liminal4D's instruction's. And He directly helped me figure it out. liminal4D is such an amazing contributor to MOI. Have a wonderful day all you MOI Masters. p.s. Thanks Michael, and Chipp.
28 Feb 2021   [#2] In reply to [#1]
Hi Specktech, that's great, I hope you have fun using MoI!

- Michael
2 Mar 2021   [#3] In reply to [#1]
Hi Specktech, can you give more details? I'm trying to change the UI on V4 and I'm having trouble. I'm on macOS. Nothing I do seems to take effect.
2 Mar 2021   [#4] In reply to [#3]
I am on Windows, And I have a feeling my instructions might not work. I really want to help . If you have not seen these vids. It would be good to watch them through. 1st vid. Liminal4D......How to customize UI in MOI This video really explains the process. Working on getting some steps for you to try.
2 Mar 2021   [#5]

2 Mar 2021   [#6] In reply to [#4]
Search: Liminal4D How to customize UI in MOI. His description really makes the most sense. But one thing to remember is MOI v4 uses the main Program files and MOI 3 uses x86 program files. Hope you get it going.
2 Mar 2021   [#7] In reply to [#5]
Just wanted to say....Frenchy Pilou You are absolutely amazing! I just stare in amazement at all your work. Every thing you post I read it all. I hope to be able to model like you someday. Thanks Frenchy.
2 Mar 2021   [#8] In reply to [#7]
Liminal Just cracks me up so good.... When He said....If you don't know how to open software. ahhhh this might not be the right page... he he I also am just amazed with His Inspirational comments. And His ending quotes are one of a kind. Thanks Michael Gibson for creating this incredible software.
2 Mar 2021   [#9] In reply to [#8]
I was able to get all my shortcut scripts working as well. Sure wish I could figure out how to model with live symmetry. I am also loading my drawing's into Blender. I can't believe I am actually really getting Blender dialed. For Me at this point MOI and Blender are like two buddies shaking hands. I have been so excited, just had to share that.