MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: View Manager Script

Show messages:  1-18  19-38  39-45

21 Sep 2022   [#39] In reply to [#37]
Hi Teddy,

re:
> I wonder if the location where MOI 3.0 stores files like these is different than later versions? I created this using v4.0.

Yes version 3 didn't support having commands in appdata, that was new for MoI v4.

- Michael
21 Sep 2022   [#40] In reply to [#38]
Thanks Michael. I couldn't remember when changes occurred, but that makes sense. I did use v4 while in beta, but I hadn't upgraded due to the fact I haven't been using the program much. Just today, however, I came across a new reason to use MoI but I am not sure I really need the view manager for what I am doing, I just thought I might.

I will give MoI a tip of the hat in my next Design Talk when it comes out as it has made my day with it's .eps import function from a 2D vector drawing program called Affinity Designer that doesn't have dxf or dwg export functions, which I would have typically used when I used Adobe Illustrator.

You know, every time I use MoI I am simply amazed at its capabilities and it ease of use. Keep up the great work! I should really just go ahead and update, even if it is only to show my support.

EDIT: I upgraded to v4. View Manager now works as expected. Thanks.
21 Sep 2022   [#41] In reply to [#40]
Hi Don, thanks very much for the upgrade and the kind words! :)

- Michael
21 Sep 2022   [#42] In reply to [#40]
You can also use the PDF format with Moi <--> Affinity Designer! ;)
27 Sep 2022   [#43] In reply to [#41]
Hi Michael,

I finished my new design talk. In it I give mention to MoI. If you don't feel like watching the whole video, I start the process of introducing Moi on slide 17, show it in 18 and wrap it up on 19.

Link to free-to-watch video:
https://youtu.be/FCsm8UZktus
27 Sep 2022   [#44] In reply to [#43]
Thanks very much Don!

- Michael
1 Oct 2022   [#45] In reply to [#43]
Hi Don,

Very Interesting,

Thank you

Show messages:  1-18  19-38  39-45