MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: What I've been up to.

Show messages: All  1-5  6-12

8 Nov 2020   [#6]
Hey guys, thanks for the nice words and encouragement. They mean more than you know. :-D
9 Nov 2020   [#7] In reply to [#6]
Hi Chipp,

I would like to congratulation that you managed such inscrutable disease and wish you all the best for further projects. I love your very practical tutorials, which helped me a lot with start in 3D world.

Keep in mind that mental power of human body can overcome any obstacle, therefore I look forward for your new tutorials to your collection. I think that would be nice to have short max. 5 minutes tutorials which explanes basic MoI commands for newcome begginers, let say pupils form secondary school.

Peace in mind.
Mik

Message 10025.8 was deleted

9 Nov 2020   [#9] In reply to [#1]
Hello Chipp!

After reading your post...well...what can I say?
Just A HUGE THANK YOU!!!

For all your passion and humanity and courage and professionalism!

I had (and still have) a great time reading and watching all your articles and incredible works.

Here on this community there are many great professional and passionate, and I think that your contribution is one of the deepest here.

Thanks for all your sharing about your personal life and health too!

As I've said sometimes here, in the last couple (almost 3) of years I've lost most of my interest in 3D things (now I went back to one of the passion of my early years, free-hand digital paintings and photography and 2D gfx in general).

But often I jump here into this wonderful community just to see what amazing stuff you and the other are doing here :)

Stay well and good bless you!

See you here next time :)

"Ciao, e buon tutto per tutta la tua vita e salute" (in my language, Italian)
10 Nov 2020   [#10]
Hi Chipp,

Thanks for sharing your recent work, fantastic ambulance sketch !!

Your enthusiasm and amazing work is certainly a reason why this is a great community.

Take care and get well !

Marc
11 Nov 2020   [#11]
Chipp -

I'm wishing you the best, and thanks for checking in. I hope you model every day, because if you're like me, it's good therapy. MoI is easy to use, but requires just enough concentration to take my mind off the world.

Finally, I hope your Hyperloop interior design becomes reality someday :)

Ed Ferguson
11 Nov 2020   [#12]
Hi Chipp,

I´ve learned a lot from your brillant tutorials. And not only enjoyed the content,
but their asthetics as well - even did a search for the fonts you used and found
the Flux Archtect ;-)

You helped a lot to make the ultrasuperb MOI even a bit better and I am thankful
for that.

>>Michael provides the single best customer support on the planet-- really. JD Powers should name an award after him.<<
His dedication to his customers is phenomenal - if everybody had his professional ethics the world would be a better place !>YI still think Michael's dream of creating the easiest to use solid modeler is maintained by his relentless focus on simplicity.<<
I admire his crystal clear vision about his product and often praised his tool for being just a huge joy to work with.
"Moments of Inspiration" - thats exactly it

Be well Chipp and keep on posting, I guess I am not the only one enjoying to hear from you
and being thankful for the many insights you generously offered into MOI in many different ways .

TOM

Show messages: All  1-5  6-12