MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: Script to create leaders with coordinates

Show messages: All  1-11  12-18

29 Oct 2020   [#12] In reply to [#11]
So I just tested. My guess was wrong...

But this:

""""""""""""Do you see the "Project to cplane" text after the check boxes in the other MoI dimension/annotation commands?""""""""""""""""

No. I cant find anything related to cplane projection in any of the dimension commands...

Mine just automatically projects to the current cplane... But I have no checkboxes for it...

Can someone else show me a screenshot of these checkboxes in the normal dimension commands?

Maybe Michael can clarify.
29 Oct 2020   [#13] In reply to [#12]
The coordinates script menu text "Project to cplane" does NOT appear in the Sept 10 2020 beta,
but DOES appear in the October 27 2020 beta. (Ditto for the dim dimensions menu's, for old beta.)
( A guess is that Apparently the text does not exist at all in the old beta.)

Larry's coordinates.js and .htm files can be copied to either %APPDATA% commands folder, or C:\program files\...Latest MoI Oct 2020 beta commands folder,
(Or Both folders, if one has the underline prefix for the .js and .htm file.) Accessable with customUI, (or I suppose by tab command entry box in MoI.)

(Not sure about BurrMan's "portable" setup...)

- Brian
(Windows 10)

Larry, a very cool script!

Message 10013.14 was deleted

29 Oct 2020   [#15] In reply to [#12]
Hi Burr, yes that text is new in the just released Oct-27-2020 v4 beta. If you don't see it that probably means you're running the Sep-10 v4 beta instead of the new one:

http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=10011.1

- Michael
30 Oct 2020   [#16]
Thanks Brian and Michael, I should have begun by asking what version BurrMan was running, but of course I made the problem more complicated than need be... ;-}

Planning for life beyond the v4 beta cycle, the code does check moi.majorVersionNumber, but that doesn't help to warn about a particular beta version.

Hopefully once BurrMan gets the Oct 27 beta all will be well!

--Larry
30 Oct 2020   [#17] In reply to [#16]
Well, Crap.....

Please disregard my posts on that.. sorry.
30 Oct 2020   [#18] In reply to [#17]
No worries! The new features in the Oct 27 beta are a real treat & will also make my script function as intended.

--Larry

Show messages: All  1-11  12-18