MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: Rendering MoI Models

Show messages:  1  2-21  22-41  42-45

18 Jul 2020   [#42]
Just an update. About a year ago now, I forked out for KeyShot Pro. I actually bought Alibre Pro that came with the CAD version of KeyShot, but I soon tired of having to bring all models over to Alibre to get them into KeyShot. Hence going to the Pro version so I can bring in other file formats. Most of my work is from TurboCAD but I have a couple MoI models / KS renders, a couple SolidWorks model / KS renders and a few Alibre models / KS renders . If you are interested in seeing my KeyShot gallery have a look here: http://www.textualcreations.ca/Flash_Gallery_KeyShot/KeyShot_Gallery.html

The attached mouse was modeled in Moi and rendered in KeyShot. I used a top view to mimic a model and render I had seen by someone else that I really liked.

P.S. Although really costly, I can recommend KeyShot Pro as a possible render engine if you are looking for someway to render your MoI models.

Image Attachments:
Mouse DBC_1200.png 

19 Jul 2020   [#43]
Numerous models indeed and cornucopia site!

PS You can add to your list the fabulous TwinMotion 2019 &/ or 2020 as renderer and of course many other things! ;)
And piece of cake : that is free for personnal use is you have download it when Epic Games bought the original ! ;)
For commercial use it's (498$ / 2 ) till december 2021 ! ;)

19 Jul 2020   [#44] In reply to [#42]
Don -

+1 for Keyshot Pro (Although definitely not in the low cost category as some other programs mentioned in this thread.)

My workflow is MoI > Keyshot > Affinity Photo. I export EXR from Keyshot and Tone Map / Post Edit as 32 bit in Affinity.

Ed Ferguson

Message 7145.45 was deleted

Show messages:  1  2-21  22-41  42-45