MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: Funny thing at the opposite of Moi ;)

Show messages:  1-4  …  1685-1704  1705-1724  1725-1744  1745-1764  1765-1784  1785-1804  1805-1824  …  2785-2792

29 Dec 2022   [#1745] In reply to [#1744]
Hello Pilou and the Very Best New Year Wishes to you, too !!
Thank you so much for your quick reply - very helpful !! I just had a first
look into this topic yesterday and voila - Google among others guided
me to the MOI Forum and to you Pilou :-)
What I found everywhere mentioned is Midjourney and Dally-E (have you
tried them out ?) but I trust your experience and will go for a ride with the tools
you mentioned- after all they seem to be very easy to use, deliver lots of output
- and are FREE !!
So if there are any more tips coming coming to your mind in regard of AI powered
Artwork / Design / Architecture - just let me know !!

All the best TOM

PS : below two images I found very fascinating - and I would like to experiment in
this direction :

Image Attachments:
01.jpg  02.jpg 

29 Dec 2022   [#1746] In reply to [#1745]
Question regarding AI tools Pilou : Is it only possible to render images selected
randomely by the AI - or is it also possible to feed the AI wit a specific image pool
an dtell it to mix/melt them together ?
29 Dec 2022   [#1747] In reply to [#1745]
It was the title of my thread but...
I have tried the online versions but drop out...become payable after some images...
As I make thousand of thousand images that was not a solution for me! :)
And put another ones in the same thread! :)

here NightCafe with architecture design as prompt

29 Dec 2022   [#1748] In reply to [#1747]
"I have tried the online versions but drop out.."

"Online versions" - You ust be online to get the AI working I guess - or
how do you get access to the billions of images then ?
29 Dec 2022   [#1749] In reply to [#1748]
You can free access of billions images by Lexica.art shown above! Even you don't use any Ai! ;)

You can also to install some Ai in local in your computer but that is generally some time consuming and install like 20 gigas or more! :)
But at the end you have total control on the numerous parameters!
With the "online version" many of them becomes payable after 10 or 100 images!

Good luck! :)

Eve

29 Dec 2022   [#1750]
4446.1746 In reply to 4446.1745
<<Is it only possible to render images selected
randomely by the AI
Yes because you have the total Prompt! ;)
and the seed, format etc...
so you must have the same image with your own variations if you want!

- or is it also possible to feed the AI wit a specific image pool
it to mix/melt them together ?
Yes you can also make that! ;)
Fields of possibilities are some large!
example : Steampunk cityscape of new york city, by tim hildebrandt, wayne barlowe, syd mead, john harris, bruce pennington, donato giancola, larry elmore, oil on canvas, artstation, pixiv, cinematic composition, dramatic, beautiful lighting

Model
Stable Diffusion 1.5
Seed
Guidance scale
Dimensions
512 × 512

so for Wombo take juste something like this and put capitale letters to Names
Careful just 200 letters!!!
steampunk cityscape of New York city oil on canvas, cinematic composition dramatic beautiful lighting Tim Hildebrandt
Original Stable

Inside Wombo

29 Dec 2022   [#1751] In reply to [#1750]
Hi there,
Please be aware that any AI image generator relying on Laion5B is built upon massive art theft and privacy infringement, as the images used for training were not opt-in. None of the artists whose work was used gave their consent to it.

As a matter of fact here are two crowdfunding campaigns currently ongoing to rectify that, one in Europe and one in the US :

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-protect-our-art-and-data-from-ai-companies
https://www.gofundme.com/f/protecting-artists-from-ai-technologies

Also important :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Viy3Cu3DLk

AI-driven image generation is undoubtedly fascinating, but in its current state is highly unethical. It gets even worse when people start prompting it to emulate the style of specific artists living or dead like Moebius, Kim Jung Gi, Miyazaki, Syd Mead, and so on. Feeding their work into ML is IMHO the polar opposite of their legacy built on their dedication to their craft.
29 Dec 2022   [#1752]
@ Pilou : Thank you for your great tips. very appreciated !!
@ Pior : It is incredibly fascinating what the latest AI is capable of doing
but of course copyright must be respected and this is surely a very
hot topic - steal or no steal ?!
29 Dec 2022   [#1753]
Like Chees, Go Game, etc... Ai are now more strong than humans!
I have believed that I don't see during my life a computer win a Go Game play against a Pro Player : in 2 years that was finished!
4 -1 for Alpha Go... some time after the new Alpha Go (who learn alone) 100 - 0 again previous Alpha Go!!! Human has no chance except he changes all that he has learned over the millennia ! :)

That will be the same for graphic, 2D, 3D, Design, Expert System etc...
Explore this site... https://www.altair.com
29 Dec 2022   [#1754] In reply to [#1752]
Well, as far as I am concerned there is no debate, and all I can do is bring up awareness to the issue and link to the crowdfunding efforts in the hope that people donate. And hopefully, besides legislation one can hope that the cultural backlash against this stuff will be strong enough. I am not interested in arguing "for or against" here.

Whether or not someone decides to trample over an artists legacy just because it amuses them and fulfills their need for instant gratification using an unethically developed tool is up to them.

@FP : These AI images generators are not just cleverly designed algorithms. They only exist and function as well as they do because they are using scraped artwork as an input in a way than none of the artists ever agreed to. You are free to do as you please of course since you are the one making your own moral choices. All I can say is please look into the issue further. IMHO every single one of these images is an insult to the artists who got unknowingly fed into the dataset.
29 Dec 2022   [#1755] In reply to [#1754]
@Prior
it's the beginning...
Yes it's not fair to use the artist's work without permission or without some retribution when something is sold.
But how solve this ? Here artists are dead from centuries...
Seems it's not an insult but more an homage!
Of course that is for publicity but this is an another story! :)

29 Dec 2022   [#1756] In reply to [#1755]
As said, up to you to consider it an "hommage". As far as I am aware I have not been dead for centuries, yet my work (and the work of millions of others of course) is part of the DB of scraped artwork. SamDoesArt is very much alive as well, yet this is happening :
https://youtu.be/5Viy3Cu3DLk?t=513

Also, the future is not set in stone - there has already been precedents where companies using unethically gathered data for ML have been obligated to destroy their model. So there's hope on that front.

So again, I won't be arguing here because firstly this is not the place to do so, and secondly I believe that you probably aren't aware of what's actually going on, and there is likely some stuff being lost in translation too. So please look into it. A good place to start would be to look at the GoFundMe pages linked earlier.
29 Dec 2022   [#1757] In reply to [#1756]
Prompt "mickey Disney" (we can't write anymore prompt in free version :(
images not for sale only for pleasure of the eyes!
The problem is for the company if they don't retribute Disney not for for me! ;)

29 Dec 2022   [#1758]
In 3D...

29 Dec 2022   [#1759] In reply to [#1757]
HI there,
You're obviously not understanding (or pretending not to understand) my earlier posts about the source of the current 2D ML models, so I'll leave it at that.
29 Dec 2022   [#1760]
100 variations https://imgbox.com/g/4hJLVf6w7W

29 Dec 2022   [#1761] In reply to [#1755]
@Pilou :-) Really impressive how well the new addition fit to the original !
"laitiere" image !
29 Dec 2022   [#1762] In reply to [#1761]
Yes this "Outpainting" function is incredible!

And this other thing absolutely terrific in 2D painting!!!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1604186054923210752
29 Dec 2022   [#1763]
A free one for increase image https://github.com/upscayl/upscayl
29 Dec 2022   [#1764]
Almost scary what theAI is capable of but its is like with any invention -
the advantage and disadvantage depends on the ethics of the users ...

Show messages:  1-4  …  1685-1704  1705-1724  1725-1744  1745-1764  1765-1784  1785-1804  1805-1824  …  2785-2792