MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: Unable to inset on ends, but sides OK

Show messages: All  1-3  4-10

From: MO (MO_TE)
2 Sep   [#4] In reply to [#1]
Hi James,
I'm not sure about the reason of this, but I tried "ShrinkTrimmedSrf" command on your object and that fixed it.
Select your object, press TAB, paste "ShrinkTrimmedSrf" and press Enter.
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
2 Sep   [#5]
Cool! Indeed!



When Moi blocks for make something like here fillets on a complex volume :)

Some Ai can help you!

(but result is just an image!!! And you can put of course any textures and/or environment :)



From: James (JCHH)
2 Sep   [#6] In reply to [#4]
nice - I've never heard of "ShrinkTrimmedSrf"

How can I find out more about this kind of thing?
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
2 Sep   [#7] In reply to [#6]
https://moi3d.com/4.0/docs/moi_command_reference10.htm#shrinktrimmedsrf

and some relation with : Q: Why does show points work for some objects but not others?
https://moi3d.com/wiki/FAQ
From: James (JCHH)
2 Sep   [#8] In reply to [#5]
nice!
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
2 Sep   [#9] In reply to [#8]
;)

From: James (JCHH)
3 Sep   [#10] In reply to [#9]
you have skills, sir.

Show messages: All  1-3  4-10