MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: RefWarp addon

Show messages:  1-11  12-31  32-42

From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
4 Sep   [#32]
I use https://gemini.google.com/app ;) that i name for any use images, coding : Banana ! :)
And advantage for me i can write in French... :)
Prompt are so simple

Pouvez vous me faire une vue de face de cette structure ? (i am very polite with it! :)

et donc me faire un dessin de cette structure pour qu'on puisse la coter?

first image of the thread
"Could you provide me with a front view of this structure? "

Secon image of the thread
"And also provide a drawing of this structure so we can dimension it?"

etc...
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
4 Sep   [#33] In reply to [#31]
yep of course sometime you can add some more prompts for some adjustments! :)

Here a last plugin by Michael for some crazzy things! ;)
https://moiscript.weebly.com/truc-astuces-2.html
From: 777RAVEN777
6 Sep   [#34]
All very interesting - but I'm wondering what an 'Arse Room' might be used for in that floor plan???
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
6 Sep   [#35] In reply to [#34]
I believe that is "Ante Rool" so an OCR error of the Ai! ;)

And some result from the floor plan https://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=12097.27







more adapted (but always funny :)




From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
6 Sep   [#36]
More adapted to the floor plan! But... :)




From: 777RAVEN777
6 Sep   [#37]
Nice! Gemini again?
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
7 Sep   [#38] In reply to [#37]
Of course Gemini no need more for some free primary prototypes! :)

20 to 100 free images / days following servers traffic!
From: krass
12 Sep   [#39] In reply to [#35]
Dear Frenchy
The images are very beautiful, and I am very glad you are collaborating so closely with AI.
However, I feel you haven't quite grasped why I needed the plugin I wrote or how to use it in actual work with MoI3D.
Let me assure you—I am perfectly capable of generating beautiful images and interacting with AI myself. But I must say right away: unfortunately, that has absolutely nothing to do with real-world work.
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
12 Sep   [#40]
yep only result count if your plugin work for you! :)

Keep the good work but seems the align & reframe an image goes out MOi before comback to it!
From: krass
13 Sep   [#41] In reply to [#40]
Dear Pilou!
"But it seems that when straightening and cropping the image, the program exits MOi before it manages to return."

Could you explain in more detail—when and how do you encounter this problem?
I’ve never experienced any crashes or any other workflow disruptions.
Thanks!
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
13 Sep   [#42] In reply to [#41]
Not for me because i can't install your plug... Python, Pilow etc...

Show messages:  1-11  12-31  32-42