Show messages: All
1-5
6-13
From: Zooen
Pilou, I think you’ve misunderstood the exchange between 777RAVEN777 and me: we were talking about how difficult it is to make this sort of object.
He deliberately gave his object this rounded shape, which I think looks great.
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
Effectively if object must be spherical... :)
so use Flow at the end of the process for round it ;)
From: 777RAVEN777
Modelled completely in Moi3d. It was an exercise to fill in some lockdown time.
If I remember rightly I used Matrix to render that one, but these days I use Light Tracer Render for pretty much everything :)
From: 777RAVEN777
Yes I started by tracing some close-ups of the Sutton Hoo Treasure - I've had to do quite a lot of Celtic knotwork before; once you figure out the logic of the pattern it'seasy :)
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
http://www.entrelacs.net/
From: 777RAVEN777
Great resource - thanks Pilou :)
From: Mindset (IGNITER)
http://www.hypatiasoft.fr/Folder_KnotsBag/Pages_HTML/KnotsBag_A.html
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
excellent i had this old one but Down ! :(
http://perso.orange.fr/hypatiasoft/F_index.html
Show messages: All
1-5
6-13