Show messages: All
1-6
7-8
From: James (JCHH)
Hi,
I'm on Tahoe 26.6.2.
Installed are:
MOI v4
MOI v5 beta
Trice (viewer only)
I have have just deleted it. Nothing has changed so I will also re-install MOI and see what happens. Will report back
edit: Made no difference.
By the way, this is the command I needed to run the app:
"sudo xattr -cr /Applications/MoI\ v5\ beta\ Apr-27-2026.app"
From: tom_tm (TOMF)
Hi Michael.
I can confirm this feature doesn't work for me either. [I wished it did!]
I'm on Sequoia 15.7.7
Mac mini M4 etc.
Tried using Trice but thought it was a waste of time as MacOS displays STL files in Quicklook fine without it.
Trice wouldn't work with 3DM files. Maybe it would work with Rhino, but I don't use Rhino.
OT: cmd-S working great though!
~Tom
Image Attachments:
Screenshot 2026-08-31 at 15.55.22.jpg
Show messages: All
1-6
7-8