Show messages: All
1-2
3-4
From: wimverbe
Michael,
there are no stacked objects, in the object list there are just the 2 objects you see, I deleted everything else.
It must be related to the small gap in the ring, I was able to boolean a large part of the ring, away from the gap, that boolean operation worked. still does not work with the cube though.
the file was reduced to 34.6 Mb, but still would not load, I made a zip file, 20 Mb, then I got "internal error 500, could not display the file you are looking for".
I will try to reduce it further tomorrow, it is quite late here now.
rgds
wim
From: Michael Gibson
Hi wim, you may need to use a file transfer service like
https://wetransfer.com/ or dropbox and send me a link through e-mail at
moi@moi3d.com
- Michael
Show messages: All
1-2
3-4