MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: NodeEditor Plus [Unofficial]

Show messages:  1-13  …  74-93  94-113  114-133  134-138

From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
28 Sep   [#134] In reply to [#133]
I will test in 10 minutes !: )

What is the use of the "I" up side right up page ?
From: MO (MO_TE)
28 Sep   [#135] In reply to [#134]
>> What is the use of the "I" up side right up page ?
It's the "Properties panel" or "Info panel" toggle to turn the panel on or off.
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
28 Sep   [#136] In reply to [#135]
OK!

Ai don't succes to use .nod to manage some numerical numbers inside yet existing scripts!
Whitout a big transformation of the script itself! :)

So I will stay in pure nod (without draw nodes) for some cool other things :)
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
30 Sep   [#137]
Next will be a pure geometric drawing! :)
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
1 Oct   [#138]
So...
You can select anything! And multiple! :) Lines, curves, surfaces, volumes...
Always no drawing nodes! :)
https://moiscript.weebly.com/elephantia.html

@ MO_TE - A little request : make the possibility to have a "step" inside sliders ? (maybe yet existing...)






Show messages:  1-13  …  74-93  94-113  114-133  134-138