Show messages:
1-12
…
73-92
93-112
113-132
133-138
From: MO (MO_TE)
>> I believe there is not more simple to add some nodes from NodeEditorPlus inside the plugin it self ?
I have some ideas for automatically generating nodes as you work in MoI, but that will take some time to implement. Until then, they will need to be added manually.
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
I will test in 10 minutes !: )
What is the use of the "I" up side right up page ?
From: MO (MO_TE)
>> What is the use of the "I" up side right up page ?
It's the "Properties panel" or "
Info panel" toggle to turn the panel on or off.
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
OK!
Ai don't succes to use .nod to manage some numerical numbers inside yet existing scripts!
Whitout a big transformation of the script itself! :)
So I will stay in pure nod (without draw nodes) for some cool other things :)
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
Next will be a pure geometric drawing! :)
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
So...
You can select anything! And multiple! :) Lines, curves, surfaces, volumes...
Always no drawing nodes! :)
https://moiscript.weebly.com/elephantia.html
@ MO_TE - A little request : make the possibility to have a "step" inside sliders ? (maybe yet existing...)
Show messages:
1-12
…
73-92
93-112
113-132
133-138