MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: I use moi 3d to design an air conditioner outside the machine bracket, foreign friends to give advice

Show messages: All  1-3  4-5

24 Jun   [#4] In reply to [#2]
首先感谢您的回答,可能你不太了解我的情况,我自己有激光切割设备,和原材料,这种产品真的用不到UG之类的软件,我用moi 3d只是更好的做效果图,生产过程中钣金件的二维cad就可以搞定了。现实中国内已经很多都是不锈钢材质了,当然我也在做国内,只是不了解国外市场,虽然这并不是一个关于技术的问题,在moi3d论坛(对我来讲一个熟悉的地方)这里的人很友善,感到很亲切,我愿意分享我的一些想法并询问这里的朋友们。可能会打扰到,这里抱歉。
First of all, thank you for your answer, maybe you do not know my situation, I own laser cutting equipment and raw materials, this product really does not use UG and other software, I use moi 3d just to do better renderings, the two-dimensional cad of sheet metal parts in the production process can be done. In reality, China is already a lot of stainless steel material, of course, I also do domestic, but do not understand the foreign market, although this is not a problem about technology, in the moi3d forum (a familiar place for me) here people are very friendly, feel very cordial, I am willing to share some of my ideas and ask friends here. I'm sorry if I'm interrupting.
24 Jun   [#5] In reply to [#4]
主要是,国外总体真不是网购的习惯,不然也不会出现就80美元卖得好,其他20美元都没啥人买。这种销量分布在咱这根本不可能。价格贵,卖得多,都得怀疑刷单,而国外说明网购的总是同一波人,甚至可能是集体采购,你想想是不是这么回事。我的意思,你这是个你自己的生意的问题,一切都要你自己搜集信息,然后决定,要问去外贸吧或者外贸论坛都比这里问又快又准确。

这里虽然是外国人为主的论坛,但问不着的。就这么说吧,你要是支架卖200美元但是包安装空调的话(像咱这样,免费包安装支架、外机、空调),那你不愁销量。先了解国情,再了解市场比较好。像好多国家的人快热死河里游泳,不买空调,因为安装费和使用费太贵。所以支架这东西外贸需求不大,你能包安装可能300美元比20美元划算得多。不包的话20美元和100美元对人家来说差别不大。人家干吗不在本地买(能用的基本不差钱)而要在网上买进口的?

Show messages: All  1-3  4-5