MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: I use moi 3d to design an air conditioner outside the machine bracket, foreign friends to give advice

Show messages: All  1-2  3-5

23 Jun   [#3] In reply to [#1]
The cost to manufacture that in stainless steel will be more than the AC unit. Unless as SUIYAN says you are ordering mass Qty (But I think the idea you are going to sell 20 million of these is a bit ambitious)

Unless you are selling to some kind of specialty-High end market. Then volume will be low. But they will pay for the quality. Alot of work to make very few high margin sales

That is why sharper image turned into a junk depot destination.
24 Jun   [#4] In reply to [#2]
首先感谢您的回答,可能你不太了解我的情况,我自己有激光切割设备,和原材料,这种产品真的用不到UG之类的软件,我用moi 3d只是更好的做效果图,生产过程中钣金件的二维cad就可以搞定了。现实中国内已经很多都是不锈钢材质了,当然我也在做国内,只是不了解国外市场,虽然这并不是一个关于技术的问题,在moi3d论坛(对我来讲一个熟悉的地方)这里的人很友善,感到很亲切,我愿意分享我的一些想法并询问这里的朋友们。可能会打扰到,这里抱歉。
First of all, thank you for your answer, maybe you do not know my situation, I own laser cutting equipment and raw materials, this product really does not use UG and other software, I use moi 3d just to do better renderings, the two-dimensional cad of sheet metal parts in the production process can be done. In reality, China is already a lot of stainless steel material, of course, I also do domestic, but do not understand the foreign market, although this is not a problem about technology, in the moi3d forum (a familiar place for me) here people are very friendly, feel very cordial, I am willing to share some of my ideas and ask friends here. I'm sorry if I'm interrupting.
24 Jun   [#5] In reply to [#4]
主要是,国外总体真不是网购的习惯,不然也不会出现就80美元卖得好,其他20美元都没啥人买。这种销量分布在咱这根本不可能。价格贵,卖得多,都得怀疑刷单,而国外说明网购的总是同一波人,甚至可能是集体采购,你想想是不是这么回事。我的意思,你这是个你自己的生意的问题,一切都要你自己搜集信息,然后决定,要问去外贸吧或者外贸论坛都比这里问又快又准确。

这里虽然是外国人为主的论坛,但问不着的。就这么说吧,你要是支架卖200美元但是包安装空调的话(像咱这样,免费包安装支架、外机、空调),那你不愁销量。先了解国情,再了解市场比较好。像好多国家的人快热死河里游泳,不买空调,因为安装费和使用费太贵。所以支架这东西外贸需求不大,你能包安装可能300美元比20美元划算得多。不包的话20美元和100美元对人家来说差别不大。人家干吗不在本地买(能用的基本不差钱)而要在网上买进口的?

Show messages: All  1-2  3-5