Show messages: All
1-7
8-14
From: bemfarmer
In the Elastica2 and Clothoid scripts, pointpicker is used to get cplane.
I think that this is true.
From Michael's help from 2013.
var pointpicker = moi.ui.createPointPicker();
if ( !GetPoint( pointpicker ) ) return;
var cplane = pointpicker.ptframe;
- Brian
From: Mindset (IGNITER)
Thanks Larry,
It's still a challenge because the script stores views but not CPlane(s).
I tried to store data from "moi.view.getCPlane();" into the Jason file, but I don't know its properties nor how to work with them to restore it from the subsequently retrieved data.
It would be nice if we could store CPlanes as construction planes (unprintable..? objects) within the .3dm file!
Any hints, anyone?
- Mindset
From: Michael Gibson
Hi Mindset,
re:
> I tried to store data from "moi.view.getCPlane();" into the Jason file, but I don't know its properties
The return from moi.view.getCPlane() is a coordinate frame object, it has properties for: .origin, .xaxis, .yaxis, and .zaxis , and each of those points and vectors have properties for .x .y and .z .
When you want to make a coordinate frame object, you call moi.vectorMath.createFrame() and on the coordinate frame you can set it using the .set() method which takes 9 values: frame.set( originx, originy, originz, xaxisx, xaxisy, xaxisz, yaxisx, yaxisy, yaxisz ); - the z axis is automatically calculated from the x and y axes and isn't set by itself.
- Michael
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
A very simple way for make a library of CPlane (s) :)
Draw a little surface ( polys...) Export it (single or several) with their orientation !
Just Import them when necessary and draw the Cplane from it! :)
So you can have several CPlane(s) in the same project!
From: Mindset (IGNITER)
Pretty simple indeed.
Bravissimo, Frenchy Pilouâť—
From: Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
CPlane Manager by Samardac can add a little help but...
https://moiscript.weebly.com/truc-astuces-2.html
From: Mindset (IGNITER)
Merci Beaucoup
Show messages: All
1-7
8-14