MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: Modified version of Max's Scripts menu

Show messages:  1-9  10-29  30-31

26 Jun   [#30] In reply to [#29]
Hi SUIYAN,

I think that you are misunderstanding the intended function of this script, so maybe an example of what it looks like on my system would help:

The dividing line is intentional because the commands above it are those that are built-in to MoI, but do not have icons in the UI; these are the contents of the additional array. The commands below are the scripts in my personal commands directory. The separator serves to remind about the two categories of commands beyond what is already provided by MoI's UI. Now maybe it will make sense why I do not want to change the way Extras works. You of course are welcome to take the code and adjust it as you see fit. I would only request that you call your version something other than Extras.

--Larry

Image Attachments:
Extras example.png 

27 Jun   [#31]
HI EVERYONE

我上传了我的插件管理菜单版本,它支持多语言,删除了var additional中的值让它们不再显示C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Moi\commands之外的插件,方便管理。增加了表头的显示和定制,去除了关闭按钮,下划线,并且可根据安装说明、注释,按需要恢复完全它们。
(I uploaded a version of my plugin management menu, which supports multiple languages. I removed the value in var addition to make them no longer display plugins other than C: \ Users \ Administrator \ AppData \ Roaming \ Moi \ commands, making it easier to manage. Added display and customization of the header, removed the close button and underline, and can be fully restored according to installation instructions and comments as needed.)

在#18的讨论中可以下载到它(It can be downloaded in the discussion of # 18&# 20)

我想继续改进它,增加一个或几个额外的调用路径有可能在菜单中按所在文件夹的名称分类显示,方便脚本的分类管理,我对编程了解的非常少,请问我该怎么做?(I would like to continue improving it by adding one or several additional call paths that may be displayed in the menu according to the name of the folder they are located in, making it easier to manage the classification of scripts. I have very little knowledge of programming, what should I do?)

Image Attachments:
1.png  2.png 

Show messages:  1-9  10-29  30-31