objets impossibles à exporter

Tout s'explique! Enfin presque! :)

Hi Pilou, this model is taking an unusual amount of memory to process, one of the only differences between Mac and Windows versions is the Mac version maxes out of memory slightly earlier than the Windows one, the Mac version can go up to around 3.1 GB while the Windows version can get to around 3.6 GB before running out of 32-bit space.

Anyway that's why there is a difference between the 2. But the main problem is that this model seems to have some hidden complexity to it which is causing excessive memory consumption which is happening on both Mac and Windows as well.

The problem seems to be in some of the small fillet surfaces in the upper part, see the attached screenshot that shows which ones seem to be the most problematic.

Those surfaces have something unusual about them, I'm not entirely certain what it is exactly yet, I'll try to investigate a little more. I suspect the trim curves may have a very high complexity (like many thousands of control points) in them.

Anyway it is a few of those little fillet pieces in the upper part that is not going very well currently. I may not be able to really tell exactly what is the specific problem with those surfaces until I return home from vacation.

Thanks, - Michael