V4 beta Oct-10-2019 available now

9526.63 In reply to 9526.62 
>Now if you can make a PDF that looks like that too that's going to be pretty convenient."

Yes, that is key to being able to communicate fabrication details and I'm looking forward to it.

>So maybe the key to making the "forbidden style" easier is to have some more options for setting the construction plane."

Maybe. Don't get me wrong. I agree with what you are saying. It's just that sometimes it's helpful for the guys who will be building your design to ALSO see the dimensions on a 3D view. I was just saying that it's not really difficult to draw them directly in the perspective view with the current implementation. If you have ideas to make that even easier, great but only if it's not too difficult and time consuming. I'd rather you got the export function going. I prefer to export as AI for formatting rather than directly to PDF.

By the way, I love the fact that the dialog can stay open while you work. I would just like to be able to set up defaults and maybe be able to save multiple setups.

Great work and thank you.

Terry