V4 beta Oct-10-2019 available now

9526.120 In reply to 9526.102 
>You mean something like having an extra button shown there?

Possibly. I was thinking just having the ability to select "default" or "none" (which would default to the UI font default would suffice.

>That's kind of problematic from a usability standpoint because it gives a lot of weight to the "None" button.

Seems the issue could be resolved by change the verbiage to be something like "reset" or something like that.

>Maybe instead of saying "None (using UI font)..." there I should just show the name of the UI font that's going to be used.

That's what it does now. Before you select a custom font it shows the "None (using UI font).." and after changing it, it shows what the current font is. The issue is there is no way to get it back to the default UI font setting except ot go in and select "Open Sans" and set it to 12pt to get you to the same font and size as the default, But even then, it shows "Open Sans" as the custom font selected.

It seems to me from a consist UI perspective, simply providing a "default" at the top of the font list when you click on the clickable area to select a font, which would reset it to the default UI font and size, would be the best solution.