Some documentation available now

931.7 In reply to 931.4 
Hi Lish, thanks for the feedback!

> In my opinion, the explanation of every feature is very clear.

Great! This is pretty much my main focus area.

> But it`s not easy to navigate. To go to a specific feature, we must
> go to the top of document, then select the link.
> I like the link is on the left like solidworks help topics. If I not wrong, the format is *.chm

One quick tip - after you have jumped to one topic, you can use your browser's Back button to jump back to the top index area.

A .chm is definitely better in some ways, but unfortunately .chm also has other problems - it is harder to print and to browse a .chm on a web page. But the biggest problem is that .chm is more difficult for me to create - you have to use special tools to construct it, and after looking at several tools I found that it would take me quite a lot of additional work to create a .chm.

So I decided to do a more simple HTML structure instead so I would have more time for filling in details on commands.

After the HTML is finished I will also create a PDF version from it which will be available to be used for printing.

> Another think is I hope you will provide a sample video for every feature.

This is another one that just takes too much time for me to put on every feature right now.

But I will be doing a tutorial section as videos, which will include the operation of several different commands through the length of the tutorial.

Thanks!

- Michael