V4 beta Feb-27-2019 available now

9266.70 In reply to 9266.69 
Hi Michael,

Hmm, I have the "hole" both at home computer, and at work computer, in both Light and Default Dark nodeeditor, with the basicFunctions as in the uploaded 7z file.

MoI Hotkey for Light mode is: CTRL+ALT+N
moi.ui.createDialog( 'moi://appdata/nodeeditor/index.html?scheme=Light', 'resizeable,defaultWidth:680,defaultHeight:420', moi.ui.mainWindow );

MoI Hotkey for Default "Dark" mode is: CTRL+ALT+M
moi.ui.createDialog( 'moi://appdata/nodeeditor/index.html', 'resizeable,defaultWidth:680,defaultHeight:420', moi.ui.mainWindow );

My monitors are both Samsung. Home monitor is high definition U28E510D, model code LU28E510DS/ZA.
Just tried another Samsung monitor at home with # LS27D360 HSY/ZA, and have the same "Hole".

Logitech cordless mouse M510.

In Split view, the Hole seems to be absent.

The "Hole" is usually at the top center of the nodeeditor canvas, in 3D, Top, Front, or Right views. It is at top center, when a new ne canvas is opened.
If the canvas is moved left, the "Hole" moves right. And vice versa. Hole may not be associated with proximity to the red vertical MoI axis.

- Brian

I did not notice any "Hole" in the Feb26 Beta until March 12, 2019... and the "Holes" association with the nodeeditor dropdown doc basicFunctions changes...

EDITED: 14 Mar 2019 by BEMFARMER