V4 beta Feb-9-2018 available now

8814.46 In reply to 8814.31 
Hi Metin, thanks for testing it!

>
> • Appdata commands folder: works!
>
> • Separation of Alt and Command keyboard shortcuts: works! Great!
>
> • Extrude responsiveness: better now!
>
> • Alt+RMB view manipulation: works! I'm very pleased with this, many thanks! I can now fully synchronise
> MoI's viewport navigation with the navigation in ZBrush. Now let's hope Wacom soon fixes the driver issue
> that causes a viewport to become inactive until left-clicked.

Great!

> — My only remark is that after the initialisation of any object, shape or solid, the realtime size manipulation
> in the viewport feels slightly unresponsive / laggy. This is the first time I notice that, but I can't say with full
> certainty if it was better in the previous beta. It might also have something to do with the latest High Sierra
> AMD graphics drivers update.

Could you please describe this in some more detail? I haven't seen anything like this over here yet.

Does it happen only when you've got some kind of complex model loaded or does it also happen starting with a blank scene?

And the size manipulation you're talking about is grabbing one of the edit frame corners and dragging it?

> — One last, very minor reminder: the viewport indicator text labels (Front, Left, etc.) are still
> tiny on a Retina display.

Yup, text display inside of viewports is the last remaining area that still needs work for getting back to full V3 functionality.

- Michael