Any plans to make a 64bit version OR import/export tools to 64bit?

Hello,

in another thread I read about it and back then, there were no plans to go 64bit because of the amount of work to rewrite all the tools and functionality inside MoI. I admit, for regular modelling work there is perhaps no need to go 64bit. But there is one good reason, I think. We use MoI for meshing only (STEP import and export as fbx), because the mesher is exceptionally good. I didn't get the clean result with Rhino for example. Unfortunatly going to Rhino or other software is the fall back solution, whenever MoI crashes with an out of memory error.
I know all the tricks available in MoI to reduce memory consumption when exporting but if the original file is too large it even cannot import it.
I'm very sure many costumers would highly appreciate a 64bit version just for the import/export/meshing part of the software. Maybe it could be a standalone application. I would buy it instantly and so do would many of my colleages.

I really hope you could find the time to make that happen. Again, a standalone converting tool would be absolutly sufficient. It's a niche, but I think it would be financially worthwile.

Best regards,
Sven