Considering buying MOI to do this

8732.68 In reply to 8732.65 
Hi Bruno,

re:
> I also wanted to know if its possible to visualize the 'isocurves' of the model
> in MOI, so I can avoid jumping in to Rh.

Sorry no there isn't any way for an isocurve display in MoI. Is there a reason why you're concerned about the isocurve structure in particular? It tends to be better to focus on whether a surface has a good shape or not. The density of the isocurve display in Rhino has to do with a low level NURBS detail of how many "knots" the surface has. It's not particularly something that is necessary to worry about compared to issues like shaping and accuracy.

Typically all an isocurve display tends to do is get in the way of seeing the surface shape more clearly, that's why it's not implemented in MoI.

> Also I wanted to know if there is any tutorial regarding how to export efficiently
> to MODO or other polygonal software.

Usually it's best to crank the slider more towards the right rather than towards the left as you're showing there, and then sometimes it can also help to use "Divide larger than" as you have done there. Also usually I'd recommend having "Weld vertices along edges" to be turned on.

Also for Modo .lwo is usually the preferred export format, for other polygonal software it's usually .obj format.

- Michael