Considering buying MOI to do this

8732.37 In reply to 8732.34 
Oh. I understand.

I managed to understand how you did it. The problem is that I did not rebuild them. So if you check my attachment you will see the control points look much more dense.

When I did that in Rhino (tried before), I mean to reconstruct as a single line the 3 segments...They told me that was not possible since of the discontinuity of G1 joint to straight line its no point to do that. Maybe I understood wrong ? I will check the rebuild option in MOI.

I guess I am getting closer. I am rebuilding the shape with your technique. I hope this translates good to Modo (polygons).

I would also like to ask you Michael if the screenshot looks good for you. I believe I followed correctly your instructions, but I forgot to rebuild the 3 segment lines.
Did you do the same with the 'arcs' on the other part of the 'triangle' ?

--------------

In order to get the rials for the segments (highlighted curves in the attachment) . Did you intersect the perp lines to with the 'old' sweep ? Did you use the project command ?

I am asking cause what I did was to extrude the perp straight lines and find the intersection with my old surface. What I am not sure if the direction of my extrusion. In my case I mirror the perp straight lines (you can see it at attachments) and then loft.

Let me know if I was not clear. I really want to render this soon and I get anxious.

Kind regards