Considering buying MOI to do this

Hi. I am trying to recreate this model I made. My intention is to have it 'cleaner' since I need to export it to modo in order to have the UVs.

I've heard that MOI has a great translation to MODO. The problem is that I made the model with Rhino, but It is insanely 'messy' with iso-curves...
There is a weird behavior within Rhino. My model is entirely made with rials and profile curves.

If you check the attachment. The picture shows the principles of how I built the surface. Basically is a cube with rounded edges and then oblique planes intersecting in order to get the rials.
In the second attachment you can see the profile (orange) and the rials (blue). The profile repeat for each 'pair' of rials.

Once I make a sweep two rails (for each strip) the surface gets done...but incredible dense and with artifacts. I believe the problem comes that Rhino is not translating my intersections coming from planes + polysurface as 'simple lines'...Which is weird since the profile of the intersection should be triangles...with curvature at the encounters. Even if this is not an arc...it should not be a line with so many control points, as the ones I am gettin in Rhino.

I tried with MOI and seems to have much better architecture to figure out the model with exactly the same profile and rial curves.

I am wondering if I can build the model entirely en MOI. I believe it will be better than importing the model from Rhino. Is it possible to intersect planes on a polysurface?

Then use the outcome as rials ? As I said, my idea is to export it to OBJ and UV map it in Modo.

Thanks a lot. I am considering to buy MOI if it can solve this problem.
Image Attachments:
Size: 426.5 KB, Downloaded: 116 times, Dimensions: 1515x1390px
Size: 285.4 KB, Downloaded: 73 times, Dimensions: 1389x1479px