V4 beta Dec-12-2017 available now

8731.52 In reply to 8731.51 
Hi Metin, including Nudge by default could have some complications, I'd need to update it in the documentation and also someone following the directions they found for setting up Nudge might follow the instructions to copy it over and then wonder if they should overwrite it. I also don't quite like having too many hidden commands by default.

At some point I'd like to solve these problems in a more comprehensive way by having some kind of script browser that would let you specify which scripts you wanted to install from some central repository and keep them installed between versions so you wouldn't need to copy things around manually. But I'm not sure when that will happen. Maybe I can do it in a few stages though and have the "keep installed" part working before doing the full browser implementation.

re: numpad comma - that's not happening for me over here, it might be a bug in the Qt keyboard mapping which could be difficult to fix.

What happens if you actually type that numpad key in a text editor, do you get a comma or a period?

- Michael