DXF related question

8703.13 In reply to 8703.12 
Hi Michael,

I tested your solution with the DXF-export and after inserting the line
"objects = moi.geometryDatabase.getObjects();"
in your script after writing back from the helperarray it work's perfectly for me. It seems, that otherwise the unsorted array is written. Thank you very much for your help. No problem with the late response, it was anyway better for my learning curve to try things first and see your solution afterwards.

I have a wish and two questions.

- If you implement the DXF-layer to MoI-Styles feature, could you do this not only for the V4 but, if there will be a maintainace release in the future, also for the V3? The reason is, I use Linuxcnc form my mill, witch is the common Linux distro with realtime patches. Until now it is still 32bit, and the MiO V4 on Wine won't work there.

- If I have wishes/suggestions for the V4 (for example an autoupdate and autoscroll for the logging window for easier debugging?), where should I place them, in the forum and/or on the Wiki-pages?

- The same, I found some little thing, testing the V4, for example, when you click SaveAs, firstly the Open-Dialog appears, and after canceling that, the SaveAs Dialog (I assume you know that already), or the OSnap Info is not shown like in V3, when you approach an OSnap-point or a crash of the V4 after several hibernation-cycles. Are you interested in those reports, and if so, where should I place them?

Best Regards,
Paul
Attachments: