FBX export into Blender fails?..

Okay thanks, Michael! Changing the FBX output version in the INI file fixed the Blender import issue!

Now when I create a 6' tall cube in Fusion 360, Iges that into MoI, and then FBX export from MoI to Blender, the 6' reference cube from F360 matches exactly with the one I created in Blender to compare.

I'm straight now!

I still wish the OBJ scaling matched - I'll work on that a bit more to see if I can figure out a reproducible export/import method that gets the sizes right...

If I had one wish out of all of this, I wish MoI's import dialog had a hella-handy Y-Up / Z-Up drop-down or radio selection - I always find I have to rotate my objects coming from F360 into MoI. F360, Modo and Houdini all have Y-Up (or at least, are adjustable), Blender is the odd one out...

(Checking now, I see there is a Nurbs import flip Y/Z in the INI file, which I've enabled, but I still wish that option was exposed on the import dialog as a convenience for the times when I don't need it...)

Thanks again for all your help, and your continued work on this wonderful program!

-Will