FBX export into Blender fails?..

Hi folks, working with the v4 Beta (congrats, Michael on the great progress!)

I'm trying to export a model originally done in Fusion 360, meshed (wonderfully) by MOI to FBX, to get into Blender v2.79.

I'm just now noticing, that Blender is complaining about the FBX version "Version 6100 unsupported must be version 7100 or later"??

I was hoping that the v4 Beta was using perhaps a later version of FBX export, but alas I guess it's not?

I see now as I'm writing this, if I import the MoI FBX into Modo and export using their "FBX 2015" or "FBX 2018" exporters, it come into Blender without complaint.

So, seeing that I at least have a way to get the FBX into Blender, I'm not as desperate now, but it would be nice if MoI FBX can get into Blender wo/issue...

Frankly I'm going though all this because of scaling issues - a 36" F360 model comes into MoI perfect, but when I export the OBJ out for import into Blender, the scale is way off. I set Blender to Imperial (was using Feet in F360 and MoI) but no matter what I do, I have to "eyeball scale" the OBJ model in Blender??

If I export FBX from MoI it appears to "carry" the correct scaling along with it, eliminating my issues...

-Will