V4 beta Nov-13-2017 available now

8675.105 In reply to 8675.90 
Hi Metin, thanks for the feedback!

> • Some keyboard shortcuts I had assigned to Command + key have been automatically
> changed to Alt + key, such as Alt + I for ImportObj in my case. But pressing Alt + I didn't
> work. Then I reassigned it to Command + I again, and the shortcut worked. Other Alt + key
> combinations such as Alt + O to open a file do work though.

Yeah I think this is an accidental side effect from how the Wineskin version internally used the Alt key as an alias for Cmd, I'll have to think of what to do about this. To maintain compatibility with V3 I may have to disallow using Alt shortcuts in V4 since V3 can't set Alt shortcuts. I'm not sure about this yet.

> • Pressing the Mac OS system shortcut to toggle full screen mode (Control + Command + F) doesn't work.

Yeah I think several key shortcuts for things like switch between windows are probably missing too, I'll have to make a pass through these.

re: Loft problem - that break apart thing sounds likely related to using "Exact" mode on the Loft, Exact NURBS circles and ellipses tend to behave like that, they are made up of 4 arcs with "corner points" on them. I try to hide this normally by replacing something like a circle or a sphere with a squishy non segmented version if you edit control points. I think it's likely to be the same behavior as V3 but if you can post the 3DM file I can take a look and see for sure.

> • The viewport labels (Front, Perspective, etc.) initially show as blocks:

That's odd but those are just temporary they'll be replaced once I get text drawing in the viewport working.

Thanks! - Michael