Lots of unkown

8665.116 In reply to 8665.115 
Hi Tudor, sorry it's hard for me to follow what parts you are just describing and what parts you are asking questions about.

re:
> http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=8665.92
> move + a

It seems to be working ok over here - I push a when picking the target point and it then tracks along the view plane. Can you tell me what steps you are using where you're seeing a problem?

> moi htlm functions if there's a collection of them - aka moi:options; moi:text; moi:Numeric .. so on

There isn't any documentation for these currently, sorry. But if you have questions about a particular one I can tell you about it. For <moi:option> that's like a regular HTML <option> except it gets the inner text to display by a textid="" value that is looked up from the current language's string table.

<moi:Text> is like a <span> tag but it fills in its text by the given textid="" value looked up from the current language's string table.

<moi:NumericInput> is similar to an HTML <input> but for numeric values.

re:
> wishes
> ctrl clone -> to pick last duplicate todo modifications - as an option ? often it comes that i have to change position/size so on
> <...>
> I dont understand it - doesn't respond to ctrl clone/dublicate as well - only to scripts ?

Hmm, yes it's because object dragging doesn't run as a regular command does and so it's missing some of the setup/cleanup type things that happen with regular commands. I'll see about fixing this.

> ~ buggy
> alt + right click - shouldn't repeat last command -> It's supposed to be zoom

Any right click will repeat the last command, (or push the "Done" button if that is visible), it's only an Alt + Right drag that does a zoom, not a click without dragging.

- Michael