How to go from Modo to Moi and back while maintaining scale and position?

Hi, I was just wondering if there was a way to take a polygon object from Modo to Moi and then back to Modo while maintaining the same scale and positon information. I'm using the 'import obj' script I found on these forums to import a polygon object into Moi from Modo. However, I found that this script seems to alter transform information in strange ways. I did a small test where I created a 1 meter cube in Modo and then used the 'import obj' script to get it into Moi. I checked the unit length of the cube in Moi and it read 22 Meters. I then created five 1 meter cubes in Modo and then used the 'import obj' script again to get them into Moi. Strangely, the size of all the cubes were now 7 meters, instead of the 22 meters when I just imported one cube. I then tried importing twenty 1 meter cubes and found they converted to a 6 meter size. In short, I believe the 'import obj' script is messing with the transform info. I don't know if this is the cause for sure, but it seems to be so. I wanted to know if anyone knew how to go back and forth between the programs while maintaining the same transform information. Thank you so much. I also attached a Moi screenshot of the cubes.
Image Attachments:
Size: 282.7 KB, Downloaded: 31 times, Dimensions: 1577x908px