2 years with MOI

8614.6 In reply to 8614.1 
Hi Rick, thanks very much for the kind review! That means a lot to me since I rely almost entirely on word of mouth for people to find out about MoI.

I'm glad that it has grown on you over time, all the stuff you mention about the "core fundamentals" (like drawing, snapping, selecting) has been a major focus area for MoI. It has made for some complications with marketing though, just like you mention it's easy for people to jump to conclusions that something is a "toy" when they see an uncluttered or simple interface. It kind of takes a user that's more independent, self motivated and open to trying things to see beyond that. I think that has actually worked out ok though, because I find that it's more fun for me to interact with these types of users as well!

And yes, that feeling that you're having fun and able to do things quickly has been a big goal as well, I've tried to avoid things that give you the feeling that you have to fight against the software to get stuff done.

Much of these things are difficult to quantify though and so I really appreciate you mentioning all of that! Sorry that you're not as happy when using other programs now. :)

Thanks,
- Michael