2 years with MOI

I bought MOI 2 years ago- didn't use it a lot at first, but over time began to use it more and more, and now it's my favorite drawing program, so I thought I'd add a review for people considering the program.
I'm retired from the design world, doing technical drawings for my hobby projects- I have Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Fusion and Rhino. The only time I use Inventor is for the gear generator module- it can make accurate spiral bevel gears, but doesn't have much more to offer- I don't build large assemblies or need parametric modifications. Fusion is good- my next most used program- Rhino is such a cluttered mess that I only use it to print drawings from MOI.
The strength of MOI is how well thought out the core fundamentals work- drawing in MOI is almost effortless, the right tools/features just seem to appear when they're needed, I almost never catch myself wondering how to do something- the program just works. By comparison, I spend most of my time in other programs just trying to find the right command, searching through dropdown menus, looking for a YouTube video that explains how to do something that MOI makes easy. At first the simple interface had me thinking the program wasn't 'powerful', but the more I used I found that I could work faster, and more importantly, with less frustration, in MOI- I got more done and didn't feel stressed out after fighting with clumsily written cad programs. Now I dread when I need to launch one of the other programs to do something MOI can't do- I'm in and out of other programs as fast as possible.
There are things that I wish were easier, but they're mostly trivial- saving keystrokes, etc- I probably need to learn scripting.
But, bottom line, I used Autodesk programs daily for decades and it didn't take long for me to become more productive using MOI. One of the strengths of Autodesk Fusion is their YouTube channel- lots of really good videos that get to the point, are well presented, easy to understand- MOI would benefit from something similar.
I didn't appreciate how much of my drawing time was wasted in other programs until I started using MOI- well built simple tools are better than complicated/hard to use tools, I get the drawings done much faster and I don't feel like I've been in a cage fight when I'm done.
Rick