Scripts and Scraps

Hi all ..

I open the Forum at least twice a day ... always interested in the general discussions and the progress of MoI3d. It is the best Forum I participate in. Bar none.

But ...
recently most of the space is filled with advanced and esoteric discussion that is way over my head or private discussions about scripts and nodes that forum members are working on developing.

So, I would like to make a suggestion. How about 2 Forums? One for folks like me who want to just use this wonderfully simple MoI3d as Michael writes it and works on improvements we all would like to see incorporated in the base product as well as discussion about how to get the best renderings on a minimal budget. It is also a great gallery for displaying work in progress and finished products of all kinds. I'd be on board every day to see what is happening in the user world.

Michael has said he wants to keep it simple but deliver a great, easy to use product. YES!

So, another Forum for advanced users and developers and their magic. I'd probably check into that one out of curiosity about once a month.

cheers and happy anticipation for ver 4 ... coming SOON!

eric