Utility Scripts for analysis : FilterCurvesByLength

Hi everyone!

This is the zip file of my "FilterCurvesByLength" custom command, alpha version v. 0.5, Oct 07 2017.

http://take.ms/rwm9Q

It works on both V3 and V4.

For V3 and V4 you can unzip the archive and copy the two files into the standard "commands" folder of Moi

For V4 you can decide to copy the two files into the new C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Moi\commands

To use this custom command you have to select at least 1 edge or curve.
It works on both kind of entities.

Keep in mind one thing before playing with this command.

As you can see, its UI needs a minimum amount of room to be shown properly, on my default Windows 10 config with default fonts, this room is "21em".

This size is related to the width of the "flex_vbox" into the file "C:\Program Files\MoI 4.0 beta Feb-9-2018\ui\SidePane.htm"

This custom command has almost nothing special as I said, and its Javascript code has no fancy in it.

It's already pretty fast but it could be optimized much more.

Anyway, besides its usefulness (I've written this plugin with 2D workflows in mind) it has at least one special feature :)
If you will test it you will see.

As you can see its UI has two main sliders, "Min" an "Max", referring to the length that we want to use as main "filter"

Well, the tricky thing is that the lower and upper limit of both sliders are automatically calculated when the command starts, based on the selected entities.

That's all.

Keep in mind that I never finished the coding of this plugin and it has for sure some hidden bug.
But for what I've tested so far it worked very well.

Enjoy!

- Marco (mkdm)