After the latest bug fix

855.8 In reply to 855.7 
Hi Colin,

> With the open circle sweep, I've selected the small circle on the right, then the star on the left,

What's happening here is at this point, MoI does not pay attention to which profile was clicked first (the circle or the star), it is processing these in just a left-to-right order (as arranged along the x-axis).

It's really more intended that you would place the profiles next to each other in left-to-right order, more like this:

So that's why it is behaving like that, the star will always be the first profile since it is on the left side. Since it is the first profile, the star will be the one that is placed near the end of the rail path that you click.

It's also best to place them a little bit away from the rail, if you have them too close to the rail MoI will assume that you have placed them in the position that you want and won't automatically move and rotate them perpendicular to the rail.

Does that make sense? Let me know if you need additional info.

There are kind of a few subtle mechanisms going on here (left-to-right order, placing profiles away from the rail or directly on the rail...) - at some point I'd like to try and figure some more direct way of controlling these things.

- Michael
Attachments: