Making various external/internal threads e.g. UNC 11,70 x 60 ...

Hi All,

Hope things are well ... ;-)

I'm about to make some threads - e.g. a UNC 11,70 x 60 thread - and to this end have searched Moi3D's forum to possibly find some help in doing so. I found this thread:

http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=5451.27

and have downloaded the script and placed the file parts in the commands folder. However, when I use the script I get an error (in Danish, I unfortunately don't know what it would say in English) ... I've attached a screendump of what it looks like. I use what I think was the latest Moi3D V2 version (and still am so pleased with the relative simplicity of doing so!).

This script appears to be from 2012 - which may be fine - yet I wonder if there have been some updates/new approaches to thread making since then? Or, if the script is still considered fine by the users here, if I may be doing something wrong (might there be a short user's guide somewhere)?

Also, I'm a bit puzzled by seeing that when I start a new window of MoI3D then it seems to have forgotten the shortcut key for the thread script. Shouldn't the script remain in the shortcut key list even if Moi3D has been closed?

I'd much prefer an automated "approach" to thread making, if possible, so any help in this is appreciated!

Cheers,

Jesper

Attachments: