Tech info needed before switch to a new computer

Hi Paq, Bob (APTIVABOY) and everyone.

So...after many others tech articles and direct contacts with all the software house that are developing
all the software that are into my current pipeline, this is the configuration I'm going to buy.

For my actual needs and for my (not big) budget this is one of the best config I can get :

Case : Cases Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 Midi-Tower - Black Window
Mother board : Mb Intel 1151 MSI Z270 SLI PLUS Chipset Z270
CPU : Cpu Intel Core i7-7700K (4,20Ghz/4,50Ghz) 1151 BOX
RAM : 2x16 Memory D4 3000 32GB C15 Corsair Ven K2
PSU : 750W EVGA SuperNOVA GQ 80+ GOLD
M.2 SD : SD SAMSUNG 960 EVO NVMe SSD, PCIe 3.0 M.2 Typ 2280 - 500 GB
HDD : 3,5 2TB Seagate Barracuda [ST2000DM006]
CPU Liquid Cooler : Corsair Hydro H110i

And for the GPU : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Armor 11G OC

All for approximately 2000 Eur (in Italy) (excluding the OS : Windows 10 Pro 64Bit English)

For the CPU, I know that maybe there are faster and powerful solutions, but actually I don't need heavy multicore data crunching,
but instead very fast and reliable single core performance, because all the platform that I currently use for my main job (software developing),
like Android Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio, Xamarin, all that stuff aren't optimized for heavy multicore but require a very good performance per core.

In fact most of daily job is writing and compiling lots of Java/.Net code, and having a cpu liek 7700K + superfast M.2 drive + fast RAM,
makes the difference.
I can't afford nasty surprises for my developing job and I have no experience with CPUs other than Intel, so I decided to get a 7700K.

Speaking about the GPU I need a robust and reliable product that can give me superfast performance for
realtime GPU rendering, 3D modelling, 3D sculping and 2D GPU Painting (with the Photoshop brush engine and other GPU Painting software).

Actually I don't need the huge FP64 performance of a Titan card or a Tesla, and approximately 340 Gflops of 1080 Ti should be more than enough,
also for moderate CAD modelling with Rhino 3D.
And also the actual Quadro series has almost the same FP64 performance of Gtx Pascal cards, that is 1/32 of FP32.

Speaking about Moi, it's so lightweight that with a 1080 Ti/ 7700K I guess it will be so fast that more I can't imagine...

Anyway...I hope to finalize the purchase soon and, hopefully, I will post here how my new rig will work for all my 2d/3d gfx software pipeline.

We'll catch up...

Ciao!

- Marco (mkdm)