Make2D Outline Layer?

Hello Michael,

I apologize for the vagueness. I was thinking more along the lines of running the Make2D command and having the option to generate outlines and silhouettes and have those show up as styles in a similar way you are able to check the generate hidden box in the existing Make2D command. This would be helpful for me since I'd be able to stay in MoI to do preliminary cleanup and modification prior to vector export.

Thinking out loud it would also be great to have the option for the corresponding raster image (alpha masked?) to be generated on an underlying layer style to act as a reference for any vector layer modifications prior to export. Once the modifications are complete on the vector layers the selections can be made of the raster and vectors and those can be saved off to AI or PDF with layers. I realize that's running way outside of the scope of the original request, but it might make more sense when dimensioning is added to have that flexibility to stay in MoI to do the majority of work. The more work I can do in MoI the better, I'll admit I've been spoiled by the MoI toolset. Thanks.