Quick check-in about workflow, and V4.

I love MoI, and use it as a front-end for a Rhino-based workflow (I do drawings, renders, scripting and use Grasshopper in Rhino), however I have recently been pressured to move to Solidworks just for the benefit of assemblies and revision. I have a few questions about new features, followed by a specific question about my existing workflow inside MoI:

* Is there a path forward with MoI V4 to allow for the ability to take a 2D curve sketch and have it feed-forward on operations in a way that allows for the user to go back and modify the initial curves and have the results permute through?

* Will there be a way to nest hierarchies and add in metadata/tags? I would love to put part suppliers, prices, web links, links to drawings, etc in as object metadata!

* Can we link Images to objects to improve reference drawing integration?

* I think I saw instancing mentioned as a maybe, we need that so badly!

* Can we have parts libraries that link to external MoI/Rhino files in a zip file or external directory tree so that I can have a central repository for parts? I would love to be able to load in objects from an external file and link them into another file (and fully instance them for export). Right now screws have to get loaded in and saved with each MoI file - this can easily inflate the size of my files by 10X and kills my loading time.

* Internal revision control? I have used GIT as an external manager to handle revisions on large MoI projects, and this gets tedious.

Right now my projects always devolve into a total mess and are full of objects with names along this format:

AssemblyName_PartName_Type_Version Notes

where I will have a collection of objects that end up looking like this:

BracketAssembly_LowerBracket_Curves_001 (1/8" holes) <- Initial curves
BracketAssembly_LowerBracket_Curves_001A (1/8" holes) <-translation
BracketAssembly_LowerBracket_Solid_001A (1/8" holes) <-extrusion
BracketAssembly_LowerBracket_Solid_001B (1/8" holes) <-boolean operation
BracketAssembly_LowerBracket_Solid_001C (1/8" holes) <-boolean operation
BracketAssembly_LowerBracket_Curves_002 (1/4" holes) <- Modified curves
BracketAssembly_LowerBracket_Curves_002A (1/4" holes) <-translation
BracketAssembly_LowerBracket_Solid_002A (1/4" holes) <-extrusion
BracketAssembly_LowerBracket_Solid_002B (1/4" holes) <-boolean operation
BracketAssembly_LowerBracket_Solid_002C (1/4" holes) <-boolean operation

This method of organization is killing me, and when I have engineers make minor changes I either need to keep these changes as separate objects, files, or have a mess like the above!