Better organized forum needed?

833.42 In reply to 833.41 
Hi Will, I've set the max number of posts per page to 100 now, so you can increase that option under Options > Forum options > Style > Posts per page.

When you're doing regular browsing that should make most threads fit all in one page now.

As you noticed, when you post a message you get a different pagination on where you land immediately after the post.

The way that works is if you've replied to a specific message, it sets up a page with the first post in the page being that replied to message, which will probably be a different pagination than one from regular browsing which starts at post #1 and then breaks from there.

When you do a "reply to all" instead of replying to one specific message, that's when you'll land on the page with just your new message in it, with messages being clustered into pages going backwards from there.

The way it works when there is a "reply to" message I think is kind of good actually, I think it has helped sometimes to see posts that may have been added in at the same time you were composing your message.

Probably the "reply to all" one would be better having it broken into pages starting from #1 but navigated to your new message in that list. That may be a bit tricky to set up though.

- Michael